Dr. Jack Singer is much more than a nationally renowned author of four books and more than 195 published articles. Jack is a Professional Keynote speaker, consultant, trainer and mentor to financial advisors and their organizations.
He enjoys utilizing cutting-edge research in the fields of Performance Enhancement, Resiliency, and Neuroplasticity, combined with humor and audience engagement to deliver SOLUTIONS-DRIVEN techniques to ensure that all audience members leave the event energized, entertained, and educated with ACTIONALBE SKILLS they can put into immediate use, both on and off their jobs.
- Stress issues? He will help you to permanently resolve them.
- Career anxiety issues? He will help you to recognize the source and eradicate them.
- Client pressure issues? He will help you to communicate effectively with them.
Dr. Jack is renowned among North America’s top motivational speakers and has spent twenty-five years speaking for and consulting with Fortune 1000 companies, professional associations, financial, legal, medical and human resources professionals from Miami to Malaysia.
For the past 10 years, as a Professional Speaker, Consultant, and “Success Acceleration Mentor” for Financial Services professionals, he has worked with major financial organizations, including MetLife Investments, AFG, Annexus, Dressander/BHC, Northwestern Mutual, Citibank, UnionBanc, Transamerica, Mutual of Omaha Investment Services, AON, Centaurus Financial and The Principal.
Jack has taught on the faculties of six universities, including an assistant professorship at the U.S. Air Force Academy, and he has authored four books and more than 180 articles.
Dr. Jack’s articles appear regularly in many financial publications, including Producer’sWeb.com, insurancewebx.com, InsuranceForums.com., LifeHealth Pro, Life Insurance Selling, On Wall Street, and Financial Advisor Magazine and his most recent book is titled: “The Financial Advisor’s Ultimate Stress Mastery Guide.”
ORGANIZATIONS DR. JACK HAS WORKED WITH:
DR. JACK SINGER HAS BEEN FEATURED FREQUENTLY ON
His passion is teaching his audiences how to develop the exact same mindset that he has taught to Olympic gold medal winners and Professional athletes. His goal is to show you how to quickly raise your game to the next level, by expertly navigating the stress-filled minefields that go with the territory, to achieve “world class” success, consistently.
Why Hire Dr. Jack Singer for your next Conference?
- True Expertise - Dr. Jack is not just a professional speaker...He is a recognized expert (Ph.D. Professional Corporate & Sport Psychologist, working exclusively with Financial Services professionals)…who speaks professionally.
- Extreme Customization - Even though he’s given hundreds of programs, he never gives the exact same one twice. He customizes his programs specifically for your goals. There is no cookie cutter. YOU are the cookie! He will conduct brief phone interviews with you and/or your association’s key influencers to determine today’s challenges, so he can show attendees how to resolve these specific challenges.
- Substance and Style - NOT just Motivation... Dr. Jack is high energy, high content, and completely action-oriented, with fun, audience interaction and levity blended throughout.
- Proven Skills - All of the skills he teaches are based on tons of current, cutting-edge, scientific research in the areas of Performance Enhancement, Resilience Building and Neuroplasticity (the science of re-wiring our brains for supercharging our lives!). Your attendees receive results-driven, actionable takeaways.
- Relevant Case Studies - His examples and case studies are relevant to financial advisors. Remember, he wrote the book, “The Financial Advisor’s Ultimate Stress Mastery Guide.”
- Accessible, Authentic and Easy to Work With - Dr. Jack is flexible, dependable, and easily accessible, for the planner and committee.
Interested In Hiring Dr. Jack?
If you're interested in booking Dr. Jack for keynote speeches,
workshops or are seeking mentorship and consulting,
book a free 20 minute consultation now by emailing Dr. Jack right here.