Brian Boggs, co-founder of Leading Minds Academy talks candidly with Dr Jack Singer Ph.D. about how financial advisers can cope with change.
Agents of Change Part 1 – How Do You Deal With Change?
Agents of Change Part 2: Overcoming Fear of Failure
This week Jack and Brian discuss the the thing that can stop us in our tracks – Fear. Many a false step is made by standing still.
Agents of Change Part 3: Getting a Clear Perspective on Change
Discover the tools and skills you can learn to overcome the change from being a Price Taker to a Price Maker.
Agents of Change Part 4: Approaching Career Crossroads With Change
- Discover what career changes have in common.
- What is it about change that leads to stress?
- What is the key plan to ward off the stresses of change?
Agents of Change Part 5: 5 Key Questions to Ask Yourself When Dealing With Change.
- Who is in control of the changes?
- What can I do now to expand my service offering?
- Is there a way to minimize the negative effects of this change?
- How can my life be made better by change?
Join us on this voyage of discovery as we learn that change can be a positive thing in our lives.
Agents of Change Part 6: Managing Client’s Unrealistic Expectations
This week we talk about the touchy subject of managing clients unrealistic expectations. What happens when the client hits the panic button? We discuss how to:
- Become the trusted adviser.
- How to validate the fears of the clients.
- Excelling in empathy.
- How to deal with angry clients.
Agents of Change Part 7: Discovering the Science of Influence
- How to unlock emotional intelligence.
- What is covert persuasion plan 101? Dr. Jack shares an attitude change how to pick up on this.
- First impressions. Do you get a second chance?